Health and Safety Services
Sage Safety & Training Limited provides a health & safety consultancy service and a full range of safety training courses, enabling clients to obtain a full safety management service within a one-stop shop.
Sage recognises that clients are very aware of their health & safety responsibilities and the volume and complexity of current and forthcoming legislation. Sage prides itself on using a calm, friendly, co-operative approach, working with the client to help them to comply with legislation and training needs without diverting valuable resources unnecessarily.
The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 require that every employer must enlist a competent person to assist them in complying with their statutory duties under Health & Safety Law. In addition, your insurer assumes that you have met this duty when granting policy cover.
A full range of Health & Safety Consultancy services are available including:
- General Health & Safety Advice
- Policy & Procedure Development/Review
- On Site Health & Safety Advice/Monitoring
- Risk Assessment and Method Statements
- Audits & Inspections
- Accident Investigation
- CDM Planning Supervisor Services
- Working at Heights Advice & Training
- Asbestos Surveys & Management
- Health & Safety Strategy
- Clientâ€™s Health & Safety Representative
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) assessments
- Disability Discrimination Act access audits and advice